Friday, June 19, 2015

Cardiac Arrest Potatoes

  

I have a serious food crush on this guy--and can you blame me. The way to my heart is most definitely through my stomach. Look at this email that he sent me: 

This is a twist on scalloped or au gratin.

You line the casserole dish with bacon in a circular pattern so the bacon goes up over the edge then fill with sliced potatoes and grated cheeses of your choosing (I once used a little left over alfredo to make it creamier). Layer the potatoes up close to the edge then flip the bacon ends back on top wrapping the contents in a warm baconny hug. I sprinkle some parm or panko on top for crunchiness. Yes I am a bad bad man.

Today he gave two sticks of cold smoked butter (Deep sigh)....marry me. We could be so fat and happy together.



1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Cardiac Arrest Potatoes" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete