Sunday, May 29, 2011

Restaurant Review: ShuRaku



The other day I was invited to a birthday party at Cinema on Granville. Not wanting to waste the opportunity of dinner at another Donnelly Pub I went to my favorite restaurant on Granville ShuRaku (833 Granville Street). Never had a bad meal there (jinx!) and here's hoping I never do.

What kind of place is it? It's a nice place--good for "romance" (in fact the reason I don't have any pictures is because the light was too dark (dark light = ugly people attractive)) and everyday celebrations. Pricey but worth every penny when it comes to quality and service. 

Enchanted forest-> Crunchy, crisp and satisfying. I love the combination of eggplant and jalapeno with avocado and asparagus

Dynamic roll-> The gourmet version of a typical dynamite roll. I liked how this roll had three different kinds of sweetness: the prawn, the cucumber and the egg omelet


ShuRaku Sake Bar and Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment